2018 Nissan Rogue vs. 2018 Mazda CX-5
Technology is abundant in the Rogue, while competing SUVs like the CX-5 have more minimalistic offerings.
- From the zero-gravity inspired, memory foam seats to the advanced Nissan Intelligent Mobility System with available SiruisXM®, Apple CarPlay™, and Android Auto™ the Rogue builds technology into every aspect of the interior. Intelligent Mobility™ features like the Advanced Drive-Assist® Display and ProPILOT Assist round out their tech features.
- Mazda CX-5
- The MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system, Active Driving Display, and Bose® sound system come standard in the CX-5.
- Nissan Rogue:
- The Rogue features dynamic drive technologies like the Xtronic CVT® Transmission with Sport Mode, Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, Hill Start Assist, and Active Ride Control for a smoother ride.
- There are two engine options, including an available hybrid engine with Start/Stop Technology for maximum efficiency and performance.
- 26 city / 33 hwy mpg
- Mazda CX-5:
- The CX-5 offers SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and a SKYACTIVE®-G Engine with Cylinder Deactivation.
- No hybrid engine option is offered.
- 22 city / 31 hwy mpg
Ready for a Rogue?
Peruse our inventory for your perfect Rogue and the get pre-approved for financing before heading over to Beau Townsend Nissan for a test drive!